Tuesday 9 October 2012

Quelques mots de Madison & Brittany

What's up, parents??
We're having an amazing time here in New Cal. This is our fourth day of classes and I think everyone is now realising how much French we actually know! On our breaks we are working on our tans and drinking Orangina.
Tomorrow, we are going to the Aquarium des Lagons and then lying on the beach. On Friday, we're going to Amedee Lighthouse. It should be great and it is also Julia's birthday!!!
From all the girls XOXO

3 comments:

  1. Bonjour, Girls (old and young!)
    I'm loving the photos and news. Weather looks fantastic.

    Merilyn Kelly (on a 13 degree day)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonjour! What are you eating? I love hearing about what people eat when they're o'seas. Escargots, peut-être? I had my very first taste of paw paw in Noumea (45 years ago!). I didn't know what it was!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the update and the wonderful photos. They make me feel très envieux. It is only 9 degrees here this morning and rain is forecast for everyday until Sunday. It seems like you are getting a great mix of language, culture and relaxation. Enjoy the last days!

    ReplyDelete